• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ordered!

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
This...

57DD9E12-F965-492C-9059-3599FC579696-2145-000001CFDAE305B8_zpsbe19153e.jpg

And this...

BE73E21A-5D18-4231-8D2D-9756AEDE189B-2145-000001CFE0F51D6B_zps423db0e3.jpg

For Heidi and Dash! Have felt so bad for them in their 5ft hutch while Summer and Skye already have the above, well very soon I'll be able to enjoy seeing H&D enjoying all that space :D Can't wait!!!! Just waiting for my overtime money to be paid then I'll get the runaround stuff ordered... Pink or green...?? Hmmm....

oooh is that by Woodenbuildings on ebay? I love his stuff, I live ages away though.

They're gonna love it!

Yeah it's wooden buildings! Summer and Skye got theirs last year and I'm so happy with it I can't believe the quality for those prices! I'm a bit away, £65 delivery charge but since he puts them up for you aswell, and in about 10 mins aswell :lol: it's well worth it! Only thing with runaround is that they only seem to do the door in pink, and not the clamps for the mesh part, so I'd have pink and green :roll: Going to email and see if they do the clamp in pink too, also the connection kit works out a bit cheaper but only seems to come with green doors :roll: They seem to have free postage now tho which is a bonus! Last time I think I paid £10 for delivery :shock: which bumped the cost up quite a bit!

Do you have the link for this? Someone at work just brought some bunnies and trying to find them a decent hutch as what they have it totally unsuitable :(

Do you have the link for this? Someone at work just brought some bunnies and trying to find them a decent hutch as what they have it totally unsuitable :(

http://bit.ly/18DVn24

I can't recommend it enough, really spacious 6x3ft and really good quality. Delivery starts at £20 depending how close u r to West Midlands. I'm near Manchester and its £65 to give u an idea. Hope u can convince them to get a decent hutch! This hutch is a million times better than any you'd find in a pet store/garden centre that you'd pay twice the price for!

Yeah it's wooden buildings! Summer and Skye got theirs last year and I'm so happy with it I can't believe the quality for those prices! I'm a bit away, £65 delivery charge but since he puts them up for you aswell, and in about 10 mins aswell :lol: it's well worth it! Only thing with runaround is that they only seem to do the door in pink, and not the clamps for the mesh part, so I'd have pink and green :roll: Going to email and see if they do the clamp in pink too, also the connection kit works out a bit cheaper but only seems to come with green doors :roll: They seem to have free postage now tho which is a bonus! Last time I think I paid £10 for delivery :shock: which bumped the cost up quite a bit!

Hmm bit confused about runaround delivery as I've just found on the website the charges (still £10) but I've got as far as checkout (without paying) and no delivery charge is added... Has anyone ordered recently?

They're going to love it! I can't wait to see them running around! They've free ranged in the garden a few times but the rest of the time they have to be put in a 6x3 temp run, which they still have fun in but they can have so much more fun with 8x6 to play around in!! Plus they hate being picked up to be transported between run and hutch! I think they're getting more used to it, but doesn't mean they like it! They're going to love the runaround :D Eeeeee canni wait!!!! :lol:

Back