• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Something I have never seen before

olices

Mama Doe
Whilst we were in New Zealand we went to see a penguin colony last week. The penguins come in onto the shore out of the sea at dusk each day and waddle onto the colony where they have little nest boxes, they are called Blue Penguins and are about 30 cm tall. Whilst we were sat waiting for them I saw two wild rabbits playing on the grass near the nest boxes. When the penguins came in the started playing too with the bunnies! They waddled round them and made funny noises, the rabbits loved it and were running round the penguins it was so funny:lol: I was'nt allowed to take photos but it was great,something I will probrably never see again.

I'd have loved to seen that I bet it was amazing to watch :love:

Hello Daisy and Harry missing you lots :wave:

Daisy and Harry say hello to you too :wave: they are being cheeky today and escaped out of their pen :D Thanks for the wonderful care you gave them, we know where to bring them next time we go away.

Daisy and Harry say hello to you too :wave: they are being cheeky today and escaped out of their pen :D Thanks for the wonderful care you gave them, we know where to bring them next time we go away.

Aww norty bunnies :D I keep doing feeds for them and then realising they have gone home that's because they were here so long :lol:

Back