• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What a morning

foxy2279

Alpha Buck
This morning i went out to do give the bunnies breakfast. My female Belle came up to say hello.

What hang on a sec she's outside the run. Yes her and Bramble managed to escape during the night. They were having a fine time running around the garden munching grass luckaly my garden is fully walled in. I was suddenly very awake. Cue the benny hill theme tune to me running round the garden trying to catch them. Belle kept going under the hutch where i couldn't get her.

Bramble kept going back to my two bonded boys. This put the fear of god up me as Brownie goes for Belle if she gets near but he loved Bramble. No agression at all.

45 minutes later, three kids, Dh and my two next door neighbours, two bun's are back in their hutch. Belle is sulking and Bramble is asleep after his big aventure.

Looks like i'm going to have to change their set up again. Belle is just to blooming smart and finds every escape route there is.

Oh dear - I've now got the picture in my head - never mind the song:lol:

Glad they are all safe and sound though - must have given you quite a shock:shock:

:lol: should have got dh to video it complete with the music. He always does the the tune when we round them up from free range time.

Back