• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Apple goes digging

Rhianna

Wise Old Thumper
Berry, Cherry and Apple have moved (thanks to Bluesmum's help) so that they have more space.

On one of the days it has been pouring with rain recently, Apple decided to dig the earth out of my plant trough. She was soaking wet and muddy. Her more sensible Mum and sister were snuggled in the hutch in the warm and dry!!!

She is still much, much smaller than her sister and Mum. She goes to the vet every three/four weeks to have her teeth done and he weighed her last time for me as I was worried she was underweight. She isn't. He said her muscle tone is fine too - she is just a small bun (although compared with my boarder, Alice, she is huge!)

Apple is the naughtiest of the trio. She frequently won't go to bed at night and is a nightmare to catch. She is also the one who escaped from their pen in the lounge and nommed her way through just about everything she shouldn't - including the TV cable and freeview cable. I haven't been able to watch TV for about 18 months now!!

She is still much, much smaller than her sister and Mum. She goes to the vet every three/four weeks to have her teeth done and he weighed her last time for me as I was worried she was underweight. She isn't. He said her muscle tone is fine too - she is just a small bun (although compared with my boarder, Alice, she is huge!)

Apple is the naughtiest of the trio. She frequently won't go to bed at night and is a nightmare to catch. She is also the one who escaped from their pen in the lounge and nommed her way through just about everything she shouldn't - including the TV cable and freeview cable. I haven't been able to watch TV for about 18 months now!!

What a devil. Apple would get on well with Mr B.;)

So cute. Sometimes you just need to sit back and say ' do your worst - cos you will anyway!!'

We were woken up one morning by crashing and banging in the living room to find Berry had climbed into the back of cabinet which holds the dvd player. he had climbed behind the tv and in the open backed cabinet. Once in he could not get out again. We opend the doors at the front and out his head popped - he was very pleased with himself - all bocked up now! Little devil :love:

Back