• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alice and Bear - who have come to me for their holidays

Rhianna

Wise Old Thumper
I'm currently boarding Alice and Bear for Honeybear whilst they have work done on their house.

I tried to take some photos today but the buns wouldn't keep still so I had lots of blurs.

These are a couple of the less blurry ones - they aren't brilliant but maybe it will help Honeybear miss them a little less. Only two sleeps and you can come visit:):)

Nomming - Norty Auntie Karen has probably given them too many pellets (the bowl looks quite full in the photo:oops:). Less noms tomorrow!!!

Bear is planning his escape!

They are both gorgeous bunsters - and so tiny!!! They would both fit in my large handbag:):)

They are both adorable. Just as well I am so in debt at the moment or I would be very tempted to bunnynap:love::love:

I thought a couple of my buns were smallish but these two are diddy. Alice really reminds me of my wonderful Bridge bun Molly - although Molly was bigger.

These two really make me SQUEEEEEEEE!

:love::love:

Glad they're enjoying their holidays and that they have you as an Auntie.

:wave:

Back