• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Been a bit naughty...

Lily Barnes

Young Bun
Lily had her first trip to the vets on Tuesday to get spayed, and as soon as I dropped her off I was a nervous wreck! Feel very silly now because the vets did a great job but I needed to take my mind off it all so while she was in, I went shopping! :lol: I spent a ridiculous amount on bunny treats (including a 'get well soon' card for Lily!), but I also bought this to keep the bunnies treats in:

I had a lot of fun organising all the drawers, and luckily Lils is nearly back to her normal self :)

Thank you. It's just a mixture of what they like - dried fruit, popcorn etc. TBH, I was surprised that I managed to fill every drawer :lol: Thought I would have some spare!

That's amazing! Where did you get the boxes and what treats do you have in them?

I want to be a rabbit living at your house ... :lol:

Wow that is a lot of treats, I don't have anywhere near that amount for my 10 although of course they would prefer if I did have :lol:

Hehe thank you everyone. I'll admit that I probably shouldn't buy any more treats for a long time!

I got the boxes from Rymans for £8.99, and have lots of different treats in there such as Supa apple chips, banana chips, popcorn, apple drops and other little bits that I have bought over the last few months.

:lol: Those big ones in the orange tub are apple strudels from P@H - they love them but they are obviously just a treat for every now and then.

the ones in the green tub underneath look like the treats I give my dog :lol:

I have a treat box too, not quite like yours but it's taking up a whole draw and top of a bookcase :oops:

Back