• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lily and Barney

Lily Barnes

Young Bun
Here are some pics of my two bunnies :)

First, Lily. She is a 10 month old Perlfee.

And Barney, a smoke pearl Netherland Dwarf, who is about 5 months old.

Having a stretch after his nap!

Looking forward to chatting to you all about your lovely rabbits :)

Sarah x

Eek they're both beautiful :love: Lily looks a bit like my Skye colour wise, and Barney is just too cute!! Do they live together? Welcome to the forum by the way :wave: You will learn so much if u stick around!

Thank you for the welcome! Lily was spayed on Tuesday so they are not together yet, but they live side by side in my spare bedroom.

Here is a pic of Lily's set up:

We are in the process of making Barney something similar so that they can eventually be joined together to make one big run.

I'm really looking forward to chatting to everyone on here, as it's clear that you all love your rabbits as much as I do! :) Your bunnies are beautiful - what breed are they?

Sarah x

Thank you for the welcome! Lily was spayed on Tuesday so they are not together yet, but they live side by side in my spare bedroom.

Here is a pic of Lily's set up:

We are in the process of making Barney something similar so that they can eventually be joined together to make one big run.

I'm really looking forward to chatting to everyone on here, as it's clear that you all love your rabbits as much as I do! :) Your bunnies are beautiful - what breed are they?

Sarah x

That looks lovely :thumb: Summer is a no mane lionhead, Skye I presume to be the same but not sure! Heidi don't know at all and Dash I presume dwarf lop! Not very helpful :lol:

Back