• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

feet?

Baildon bears

Warren Scout
Just letting sooty have a hop around the garden and i have noticed hes got some matted fur dangaling from his feet, it must be annoyinh him as he keeps shaking his feet. Should i bring him in and try to cut the fur off, or leave it. I think its with all this wet weather.

Just letting sooty have a hop around the garden and i have noticed hes got some matted fur dangaling from his feet, it must be annoyinh him as he keeps shaking his feet. Should i bring him in and try to cut the fur off, or leave it. I think its with all this wet weather.

Both my girls shake their feet when it's wet I think it's just because it's cold and wet but my rabbits don't have the fur dangling off their feet maybe try and cut it off one foot or you could just try to brush it off

Both my girls shake their feet when it's wet I think it's just because it's cold and wet but my rabbits don't have the fur dangling off their feet maybe try and cut it off one foot or you could just try to brush it off

Thankyou for reply, going to pop him up to vets and let them do it :)

Back