• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit after being neutered

My rabbit got neutered on Tuesday and today is Thursday. He seems to have bounced back extremely fast, which I am pleased about. He is eating and back to being his lively little self. I'm just worried if he is too lively will he hurt himself. How can I stop him running and jumping?

It's best to give him cage/hutch rest for a few days while he is healing or just keep an eye on him , it's good he's eating :D

My rabbit got neutered on Tuesday and today is Thursday. He seems to have bounced back extremely fast, which I am pleased about. He is eating and back to being his lively little self. I'm just worried if he is too lively will he hurt himself. How can I stop him running and jumping?

Excellent news that your bunny is recovering so well.:thumb::love:

I had to put Sapphire on cage rest post spay, I took her to the vets at 8am by 12 noon they had rung to say she was awake and eating them out of home. Never have I had a bun recover so fast! She was a bit unhappy being restricted but it was for her own good.

Oh good! Thank you guys. He is still on hutch rest but is craving attention and comes to the door every time I check on him. I feel mean as I think he keeps hoping he can come out and play but I know it is for his own good. He has also got a massive appetite now bless him.

Back