• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advice about how to set up puppy pen please

moi

Mama Doe
Hello, I am looking into ordering a puppy pen for the odd time I have to shut them away (very rare). Now do I order the puppy pen to go into a full rectangle, or can I use the 2 walls and then add the puppy pen. I hope that makes sense x

Using walls is a good idea but they will probably be able to push it away from the wall and escape, so maybe put something weighted to stop that?

breeze blocks work well to stop rabbits moving the puppy pen away from the walls. i use two puppy pens fixed together. they are great for protecting skirting boards, etc. Hope you find a good solution.

Lots of people put little hooks in the wall to attach the pen panels too. They aren't too hard to fill in when you move house etc, just the same as a picture hook. That's what I'd do :thumb:

Lots of people put little hooks in the wall to attach the pen panels too. They aren't too hard to fill in when you move house etc, just the same as a picture hook. That's what I'd do :thumb:

Yeah I was thinking of doing that xxx

Back