• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New so thought I would introduce my bunnies!

chlobunny

New Kit
Hello all :)
I have just joined so thought I would upload some pictures of our two newest family members, Monty and Felix.
We got them from a friend who runs a rescue on Sunday and they are already settling in well.

They both from the same litter and 10 weeks old but both have completely different personalities!

Monty is a little greedy monster and is quite a bit bigger than Felix, he doesn't like being handled very much, a little nervous and likes to just lie down and eat most of the time!
Felix is very curious and loves being handled, chases my 3 year old around and tries to climb on you as soon as I open up the hutch!

Both have been binkying a lot so I know they are both happy.

My dad is currently building the run so they have been exercising in our living room every day and they seem to enjoy it!

Felix:

IMG_7466_zps640878bc.jpg

Monty:

IMG_7478_zpscc773d55.jpg

My little one and Felix:

IMG_7501_zpsd7ea220d.jpg

Rabbits on the loose!

IMG_7527_zps8a611e12.jpg

In their new home:

IMG_7420_zpsc4194f2f.jpg

Hello and welcome to you, Monty and Felix.:wave::love::love:

You'll find loads of helpful advice and support on here.

Photos of bunnies are always most welcome on here.:thumb::love::love:

Hiya :wave:

Your little buns are absolutely gorgeous!!

Your little boy looks chuffed to have a bunny investigating him :lol:

Your buns are gorgeous....:love:

Saying good morning to the hungry monsters is the best way to start the day:thumb: Impossible to be in a bad mood after dealing with:D

hello and welcome im pretty new myself but am already hooked!!! :lol: i LOVE that pic of ur little boy nd his little bun its super cute! the buns all look very happy and like they have a lovely new home :D

Back