• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two Cheesey Girls!!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Had this pair of "nethies" handed in today. 5 1/2 years old and given up as the dutch x has bitten the young child in the family several times:cry:

going with our cheese theme
Meet dutch/lionhead Ricotta and black lionhead x Mascarpone :love:

Mascarpone on her own

" You named me after a CHEESE!!!!! "

and Ricotta..no red eyes that's my camera

they are already speyed so off to our vets for check and vacs and will be needing a loving new home

They are just beautiful. I really need a bigger collection of dutchies (and they can bring their friends). Hmmm do we really need a living room? ;):lol:

I did suggest they taught the child not to stick fingers at the rabbits

And it's not difficult to teach small children that rabbits might bite either :roll:

Lovely pair - and waiting to hear what the vets make of you latest naming theme.....!

They're now in one of our foster set ups - lovely girls who love all their food. The hawthorn disappeared so quick I actually wondered whether I'd only imagined giving it to them :lol::oops:

These two are very persuasive - I find myself foraging for hawthorn and bramble leaves very frequently after Ricotta gives me a pleading look. :oops::lol:

Lovely fluffy girls, very friendly and no attempts yet to nip us or our small child (although she has been told firmly to stay away as we're maintaining quarantine between them and our buns).

Back