• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is a disgusting way to treat a rabbit! >:(

:cry::roll: Some people! And its wearing a collar! I really hope it was edited somehow and they didn't really dye the fur.

The poor thing even tries to get away and they drag her back. They don't even pick her up with any kind of care at all - just grab her and plop her back on the ground!! :evil:

Well hopefully something is done about it. I only came across it as someone posted angrily about it. It seems a lot of people have disliked and lots have said they reported it as well. :thumb:

This poor bunny seems to be viewed more of a fashion accessory than that of a beautiful, intelligent, living and breathing animal. Poor darling.:cry:

the poor things underweight its furs in shoddy shape too but what worries me most is how the dye is so evenly spread which would suggest it was dipped in dye..:?

This poor bunny seems to be viewed more of a fashion accessory than that of a beautiful, intelligent, living and breathing animal. Poor darling.:cry:

It's become "fashionable" to dye your pets apparently. One of my friends posted a picture of a cat dyed to look like Pikachu and asked for help dying her cat the same :evil:

I just don't understand why you would want to dye an already beautiful pet!

the poor things underweight its furs in shoddy shape too but what worries me most is how the dye is so evenly spread which would suggest it was dipped in dye..:?

Yes, the dye being so evenly spread concerned me too.:( Grrrrrr:evil:

She looks terrified, they clearly see her as more of a plaything than a pet that they should love and care for - no concern for her feelings at all! She tries to get away twice (once at the end of the video) and both times she's stopped!

Dying a rabbit at all is disgusting but dip dying a rabbit? Grr, this video has really upset me :cry:

That's ******* disgusting sadly i don't think it's edited, you can tell by the quality of vid and the colouring at the nose!!

:censored::censored::censored:
GRRRR! This is disgusting! Poor, poor little thing :( people that view their animals as fashion accessories make me so mad! Hope those people get reported!

Oh my God what is wrong with that piece of **** person?! That rabbit is obviously sick, probably because of them dipping her in dye. People like that make me sick.

Back