• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So Long, Olly... (Or, I should say, Snoopy)

Aw have I missed something? :(
We took him back to BARC this morning :( After 2 months of attempted bonding Mylo was just having none of it and we didn't think it would be fair to keep trying, stressing them out and risking more injuries. Also, since SIL and niece moved in we've pretty much lost half the house, so even keeping them separate meant squishing 2 puppy pens into an already packed-out bedroom.

I know he'll be happy to get away from this madhouse, he deserves somewhere he can run free with a lovely bunny friend :)

Aw that's such a shame, it's a heartbreaking decision, one I thought I was going to have to face with Dash but thankfully they (or I!) got their act together and made friends! I hope Olly finds a lovely new home soon and that u eventually find a friend for Mylo :wave:

Sorry to hear things didn't work out for Olly (Snoopy). He is such a lovely bunny and was a joy to have when he stayed with us. Fingers crossed he finds a brilliant forever home soon x

Sorry to hear things didn't work out for Olly (Snoopy). He is such a lovely bunny and was a joy to have when he stayed with us. Fingers crossed he finds a brilliant forever home soon x

He is so, so sweet, just a shame that Mylo had other ideas! :roll:

I'm kinda hoping someone on RU can take him so I know how he gets on :oops:

just to let you know hes settling back in ... just going to put him in the run for a stretch ...

I know how hard it must have been for you both yesterday ... you were very brave .

Sending love and best wishes to Olly/Snoopy. I'm sorry for you all that this didn't work out, but he is such a lovely boy I'm sure he will soon have a new home. xxx

I miss him so much but it's lovely seeing Mylo all happy and bouncy again. A very bittersweet, almost selfish, feeling :?

I'm certain he'll be fine :love:

Back