• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dogs doing weird things

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
This can't be comfortable surely!
988885_10151956636710558_58724982_n.jpg

or this
396269_10151506059525558_665890226_n.jpg

or this
270830_10151663361610558_1707609057_n.jpg

I'm sure there's something wrong with Dotty :lol: show me your dogs doing weird things!

No photos of mine doing anything weird as they're practically perfect all of the time ;):lol:. Loving the first photo of Dotty sitting with her legs at a 90 degree angle to her body :lol:.

all animals live up to their names.. Dotty is dotty :p:lol:
I never took photos but my old dog Baelee would poop ontop of walls or tree stumps by doing a headstand!

No photos of mine doing anything weird as they're practically perfect all of the time ;):lol:. Loving the first photo of Dotty sitting with her legs at a 90 degree angle to her body :lol:.

it was even funnier in person, especially when she used her back leg to scratch her ear :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: Bless her:love::love:

This is Marley in a morning....forget a lively dog in a morning...when we all get up he tries to hide under the covers..he's not a morning person:lol:

Marley who cant understand why the Guinea Pig is in a cage....he thinks hes a puppy and wants to 'mother him' :lol::lol:

Ollie....who loves dirty washing:lol:

This ones not such a good pic but thats two dogs and a cat all laid on my knee:lol:

love the photo of Marley with the piggy thats so cute! :love: Is Ollie new I don't think I've "met" him yet? :love::love:

Ollie is a foster...soon to be 'permanent' member of the nut house:lol: Typical story really he was bought for breeding but was too big for the girly he was meant to be paired with....he's been living in a space where a diswasher was in a crate as he wasn't housetrained:evil: I looked after him for a bit last year when the girl was in season and shes handed him into the rescue now. I cant part with him this time though:oops::oops:

Marley who cant understand why the Guinea Pig is in a cage....he thinks hes a puppy and wants to 'mother him' :lol::lol:

A few years ago we had a female staffy who thought the two guinea pigs were her puppies, no joke she would sit and cry at the hutch and would lick them when they were free ranging and moving them gently to lay near her belly. The pigs weren't scared of her or anything by the way and she never once tried to harm them, I think they thought she was their mum as much as she thought she was :love:

A few years ago we had a female staffy who thought the two guinea pigs were her puppies, no joke she would sit and cry at the hutch and would lick them when they were free ranging and moving them gently to lay near her belly. The pigs weren't scared of her or anything by the way and she never once tried to harm them, I think they thought she was their mum as much as she thought she was :love:

Aww:love::love::love: Marley is the most amazing nanny dog, we've had kittens and puppies here and he is incredible with them....tbh he was a better 'mum' to the pups than the poor mum was (who was a product of overbreeding and had had enough). He is so patient with any young foster dogs as well but always teaches them manners...he can be a real monkey at times but hes fab with babies:love::love::love:

Aww:love::love::love: Marley is the most amazing nanny dog, we've had kittens and puppies here and he is incredible with them....tbh he was a better 'mum' to the pups than the poor mum was (who was a product of overbreeding and had had enough). He is so patient with any young foster dogs as well but always teaches them manners...he can be a real monkey at times but hes fab with babies:love::love::love:

He sound very much like ruby (the staffy I mentioned) she was a very loving, gentle and caring mum to any baby animals but crazy the rest of time

He sound very much like ruby (the staffy I mentioned) she was a very loving, gentle and caring mum to any baby animals but crazy the rest of time

Aww...its funny how good some are isnt it? I always use him to introduce new animals and he's fab:love::love:

He is very much a guard dog though and is constantly guarding his pack...which is the dogs, cats, chooks and Poppy. He hates the cat next door and would shred it given half the chance because it stalks Poppy and the dogs. When the kids go out he guards them too, he's great with all the kids down the street but wouldn't let a stranger near any of them:oops:

Ollie is a foster...soon to be 'permanent' member of the nut house:lol: Typical story really he was bought for breeding but was too big for the girly he was meant to be paired with....he's been living in a space where a diswasher was in a crate as he wasn't housetrained:evil: I looked after him for a bit last year when the girl was in season and shes handed him into the rescue now. I cant part with him this time though:oops::oops:

aww, I think I remember him now! Bless him, he's adorable I can see why he's staying :love:

Back