• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What are they?

I often find these along the jaw line of the rabbits, I have no idea what they are. Can anyone shed any light to the situation? :wave:

Its just where they are moulting? My buns get this too, mainly on their backs. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong! :D

they look like they are clumps with scent gunk on them from where they have been chinning stuff. Alfred gets these too

Scent gunk is obviously a technical term :lol:

Last edited:
Mine get them too. Lola was always the worst for it. I think like Hugo's there said it's something to do with the scent glands. Don't think it's a cause for concern though xx

they look like they are clumps with scent gunk on them from where they have been chinning stuff. Alfred gets these too

Scent gunk is obviously a technical term :lol:

Obviously :lol:

Thanks everyone, I do admit to plucking Lola's out (gently of course) she ends up purring:oops::lol:

I have noticed this on Olly recently, but haven't dared try to pull it out in case it made him bleed or something! :?

Back