• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Horrible weather! Time to run around the kitchen and cause trouble!

Jaffacake

Alpha Buck
Bunnies have been hiding under cover in the garden all day today because of the terrible rain (they should have made the most of the sun the other day, but instead they spent the day sleeping in their cage... :roll:). I brought them in for some time running around the kitchen after it got dark, and they are currently in there causing all sorts of trouble.

Firstly, Foxie jumped in a bucket... couldn't get out, I heard this rattling noise and go in and he's sat their staring at me like 'Mummy I have no idea how I got in here!' :roll: didn't think it was fair to leave him there whilst I got a camera, but you have to believe his face was priceless! Then, I was lying on the floor letting them climb on me, eating a banana, occassionally sharing a bit, and Foxie BIT ME ON THE NOSE!!! :evil: :lol: Not impressed!

'I WILL steal the crunchy nut'

Kitty kisses! (Lovely moment because Sachmis gave her a cat kiss and Bella gave Sach a bunny kiss! :love:)

'I'll steal her bed whilst Bella distracts her!!'

Nice and comfy

Hay break :)

More kisses!

'I think I'll stay up here and hide from the other three! :('

:love: Little trouble makers the lot of them! :love:

:oops: Foxie has been trying to burrow into the tiles- I see scratches :lol:, lets place a chair over there so no-one notices :lol:

Great pictures and beautiful, beautiful furry friends.:love::love:

Anymore photos.....soon? I hope so.:thumb:

Jaffacake, you are not far away from me.:thumb::thumb:

Great pictures and beautiful, beautiful furry friends.:love::love:

Anymore photos.....soon? I hope so.:thumb:

Jaffacake, you are not far away from me.:thumb::thumb:

Thank you! :love:

I can't stop taking photos so I am sure there will be lots and lots more soon :lol::lol: I'm sure everyone will be getting sick of my fur-balls by the time I'm done :D ;)

You are near me! Where about's in Worcestershire? :D

Back