• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

As if I didn't have enough to worry about...

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Mini is now not eating, very sudden, she was fine at half 10. Have given metacam, metaclop, infacol and water and trying to get her moving a bit.

I'm so tired, have spent the last hour sorting Nutmeg out and now have to sort Mini out.

Still nothing, trying to get her moving hasn't produced any poops yet. She's still fighting me though so I guess that's one good thing. Looks very sorry for herself :(

She's been tummy pressing so I got a video for you nessar...

I can't hear any gas and I'm not sure if I can feel gas or not but she's definitely not comfortable.

Thank you everyone for your support. It's so unlike her that it worries me more when it's her, if that makes sense, am going to have to have a word with the vet and try to work out why this is happening with her now. Smudge hasn't had any episodes since the trio bond, it's all Mini who is getting the stasis now.

She's had some nibbles of forage and hay, initially because i was waving it in front of her and then she started nibbling herself. I think she's also done some poos. Looking much more herself now so i'm going to try and get some rest.

I missed this thread and the one about Nutmeg. Hope they both improve very soon.

I'm a bit down about Doughnut, for a few nights now she's been really wet, peeing about 8 times everywhere and her noises and throat rubbing has come back a bit.

They are such a worry! Maybe see you at the vets soon unfortunately.

Mini is much more herself today. I'm convinced its to do with Smudge's fur so i'm going to get some papaya tablets things, the ones with the enzymes but not the sugar. I even considering clipping Smudge's fur if he would let me.

I missed this thread and the one about Nutmeg. Hope they both improve very soon.

I'm a bit down about Doughnut, for a few nights now she's been really wet, peeing about 8 times everywhere and her noises and throat rubbing has come back a bit.

They are such a worry! Maybe see you at the vets soon unfortunately.

I think these things are constant battles, similar with Nutmeg, I think we're might be going to end nebulising for life maybe twice a week or something once it settles. Poor Doughnut. :(

I think these things are constant battles, similar with Nutmeg, I think we're might be going to end nebulising for life maybe twice a week or something once it settles. Poor Doughnut. :(

Oh no how awful. Fingers crossed they all get totally better soon. I'm off to see Mark tomorrow, took half day today as she didn't want her pellets so I was worried. She seems better so far this afternoon but it hasn't been good overall.

Oh no how awful. Fingers crossed they all get totally better soon. I'm off to see Mark tomorrow, took half day today as she didn't want her pellets so I was worried. She seems better so far this afternoon but it hasn't been good overall.

Oh :( so worrying when they leave pellets. I'm not going tomorrow, I'm phoning to give them an update instead.

Back