• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think weve definately turned a corner with Twinkle, we have good poos

madcatwoman

Mama Doe
Ive become obsessed with the contents of the litter tray since her statis thingy last week.

Tonight we had a nice wet litter tray with loads of good poos, where as up to yesterday we had 2 different poos from the 2 rabbits.

It was only when I saw how wet it was that I realised how dry it had been for a few days last week before she was poorly, made me feel guilty but at least shes ok now.

Shes still on the metacam till 18th June then the vet wants to review as she feels it may have been more statis pain than our original assumption of joint pain. Its just scary thinking of going metacam free just incase she is statis again.

Theyve been playing out over the weekend but coming in on a night but last night they drove us mad, banging the litter tray and rattling the cage door so tonight we are trying them back in the shed.

Wayhay!!, more power to the litter tray!! sounds all good....

Fee xxx

Good poos.....Yaaaaaay.

I must admit that I can often be found checking the contents of litter trays.

Good size + golden colour = happiness for me!!!:oops::lol:

I am totally obsessed with the litter tray after Moleys episodes of stasis, unfortunately when we feel as though we have turned a corner he starts to stomach press again but I have the meds to give him now. I am constantly on edge and he passes poos everyday which are joined together with fur. :( the obsession doesn't go away I'm afraid.....

I hope Twinkle is in full recovery it's so sad when you look back and realise how poorly they were... These buns are good fakers lol xx

Back