• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Catching the Rare Rays of Morning Sunshine

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Not this morning though, it was chucking it down !! But yesterday morning Miss Bunny Penny made the most of a sunny morning as she and Flynn waited for Room Service to bring them their breakfast

Awwwww look at her. Beautiful. :love::love::love:

What time do the buns start wanting their breakfast ? I can picture them all standing to attention at the front of their enclosures.

Sorry Miss Bunny Penny, no matter how long they sunbathe for, REWS don't get suntans!!

:lol::lol:

According to the weather I'm viewing, looks like you have another chance for sunbathing on Friday. :)
Miss Bunny Penny looks so content. :) What a lovely set of photos. :love:
6 am...:shock:yikes:shock:...I'm just getting into a deep sleep about then...(well, as deep as possible with insomnia) :roll:
I guess it's been a chilly spring for you as well so far? Ours is only now getting going, a good month late!

According to the weather I'm viewing, looks like you have another chance for sunbathing on Friday. :)
Miss Bunny Penny looks so content. :) What a lovely set of photos. :love:
6 am...:shock:yikes:shock:...I'm just getting into a deep sleep about then...(well, as deep as possible with insomnia) :roll:
I guess it's been a chilly spring for you as well so far? Ours is only now getting going, a good month late!

Apparently it has been the coldest Spring for over 30 years !!

We were covered in snow as late as 2 weeks ago. :shock: I know, that doesn't seem like big thing for Alaska, but we really are used to seeing green grass and budding trees/flowers by now.
We're scheduled for 80 degrees Fahrenheit for the next few days. I was so tired of the cold, but now I am drying up like a prune. :( The humidity has been as low as 12 % for days. Lots of fire warnings out too.
We are a land of extremes, sadly.

Back