• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Evil Bunny! Pic Heavy

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
Floppy!!!

IMG_7759_zps10e13d82.jpg

But really he is a softy and loves a good rub.:love:

IMG_7713_zpscc90a92f.jpg

And the rest all enjoying being in the run in the front garden, time to munch!

IMG_7747_zps0b6f3c59.jpg

IMG_7718_zpsbbb31550.jpg

IMG_7709_zpsda2d7695.jpg

Snugglers!

IMG_7705_zps0acb83e7.jpg

IMG_7665_zps6dc5c5c3.jpg

He is so perfect!

IMG_7633_zpsd4fe10c9.jpg

Last edited:
Wow what a yawn.:lol::lol::lol: I've never seen a bunny's mouth as well as that. That must be the photo of a life time.

They are all totally delightful & look very happy.:D

Wow what a yawn.:lol::lol::lol: I've never seen a bunny's mouth as well as that. That must be the photo of a life time.

They are all totally delightful & look very happy.:D

Thank you! They are a fab bunch, I am very lucky!:love::love:

I keep looking at the photo trying to work out where his tongue is.:lol::lol:

Thank you! They are a fab bunch, I am very lucky!:love::love:

I keep looking at the photo trying to work out where his tongue is.:lol::lol:

I reckon it's the dark pink slightly crinkly bit just behind the lower incisors & going right to the back.
I'm fascinated by how it rests right up against the molars. No wonder spurs hurt so much!

I reckon it's the dark pink slightly crinkly bit just behind the lower incisors & going right to the back.
I'm fascinated by how it rests right up against the molars. No wonder spurs hurt so much!

I was thinking that but then I am fascinated at how the lower jaw changes half way between the incisors and molars from light to dark pink. Why?:lol::oops:

My word... for such a cute bunny, that face is pretty scary..

Your other wee bunnies are gorgeous...

Fee xxx

I was thinking that but then I am fascinated at how the lower jaw changes half way between the incisors and molars from light to dark pink. Why?:lol::oops:

I think that dark bit is the tongue. It's much more pointed in buns - well the bit that licks me is. :lol:
It's got a huge blood supply which is why it's darker. I'm always surprised by how far they can stick it out too!:lol:

I think he's singing opera! :shock:
Fab photo! I especially like all the snuggly bunneh ones too :love::love::love:
Thanks for sharing those, Ali, I always wonder how the buns and wee Pippin are doing. ;)

Back