• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"Help me I can't breathe!"

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:lol::lol: More of the Brummie Bunnies - Little Bobbi is being used as a cushion by Alfred the Great, but she doesn't care as long as she gets the odd eye wash :roll: :lol:

P1040873.jpg

P1040874.jpg

P1040876.jpg

P1040878.jpg

P1040879.jpg

P1040880.jpg

In the lounge - Alfred, Bobbi and Norman, all Rspca Walsall bunnies so now known as the Brummie Bunnies :D

Lovely for you to have a trio back in the house. :love:

I know at Christmas it was a terrible blow to you and Steve. I found my Dave touch last month and was very pleased to find it, along with my keys.

Lovely for you to have a trio back in the house. :love:

I know at Christmas it was a terrible blow to you and Steve. I found my Dave touch last month and was very pleased to find it, along with my keys.

Thanks, still don't think we have come to terms with what happened over Christmas and new year :( Things here have not been the same since, but since adding Alfred to the lounge a couple of weeks ago it has breathed new life into the place :D Bobbi and Norman are also different bunnies, so much more active and happy. Its lovely to be able to sit in there and watch them all interacting again :love:

If we can get new bunny Sprout back to reasonable health we are hoping he can move in too. But he has a lot to get through first bless his heart x

Thanks, still don't think we have come to terms with what happened over Christmas and new year :( Things here have not been the same since, but since adding Alfred to the lounge a couple of weeks ago it has breathed new life into the place :D Bobbi and Norman are also different bunnies, so much more active and happy. Its lovely to be able to sit in there and watch them all interacting again :love:

If we can get new bunny Sprout back to reasonable health we are hoping he can move in too. But he has a lot to get through first bless his heart x

Very pleased they have brought new life to you. :love:

Hopefully the pain of what happened will be less as time goes on. They were very special bunnies.

Poor Bobbi :lol: but she seems happy to be a pillow. :)
How old is she now? Little darling :love:
It's good to hear the lounge is a happy bunny place again. xxxx

Poor Bobbi :lol: but she seems happy to be a pillow. :)
How old is she now? Little darling :love:
It's good to hear the lounge is a happy bunny place again. xxxx

We don't know how old she is. We were given an estimate of 18 months when we got her and we have had her about 18 mths so that would make her 3 years. But we have always felt she is older and recently her black has started turning white, so i wouldn't be surprised if she is over 5 years. Bobbi went for her vaccination today and did really well :D

Oh wow, I never would've guessed five. Three maybe. :shock: That puts her in the same age bracket as Mimzy.
She's just adorable. I really have a soft spot for her. :love:

I missed this at the time. :oops: I know just how Bobbi feels as Kane tries to lay on me like that....... :lol::lol:

Back