• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My neighbours bunny! P19/20 Video and more pics

I'm looking after Jack the neighbours rabbit for the week. His hutch is sadly too small but after offering advice to my neighbours, they have now bought him a run! I also spotted some new toys in his hutch so there is progress being made! :thumb: They no longer use wood shavings and after giving Jack a litter tray, cleaning out is much easier. :)

Anyway, here's some photos!

null_zpsaaf8461d.jpg

null_zps79bcb19c.jpg

null_zps594ca295.jpg

He got to play in my wooden run on Sunday as its a bit more secure that his own:

null_zpse55f7ffb.jpg

Saying hello to Theo!

null_zps807f70dd.jpg

null_zps31fb1a41.jpg

He couldn't stop binkying when he saw Theo!

Here's his own 2 metal runs that I used to create a big pen. (He was only in this when I was there)

null_zps1e7d5932.jpg

Then when I had to go back to my house, I did this:

null_zps5e101422.jpg

Today it's too rainy for him to go on the grass but its unfair for him to stay in his tiny hutch soooo I did this! :D

null_zpsfadcb72d.jpg

null_zpsc79f8e3d.jpg

null_zpsb6d66ecc.jpg

null_zps476e5334.jpg

I am aware the metal runs with the fabric covers aren't the safest but that's what their run is and I'd rather give Jack space than be stuck in his tiny hutch which to be honest isn't very secure as it is.

He's a happy little lad at the moment! :love:

null_zpsc2830ad7.jpg

ETA: Here is a video all about Jack that I made for my YouTube channel! :) http://youtu.be/BT-euX6w36g

Last edited:
He is so gorgeous and I love the little video, he looked happy, very good of you to help out and look out for the bunny. Good advice you gave and nice to see they have taken it from you. :D

awww he looks happy :love: have they had him neutered,maybe you could show them the videos of him happy in company and how he loves space, encourage them to adopt a friend for him and bigger housing?

Oh the wee mite, he is gorgeous... Obviously just loving the attention.......

Fee x

Thanks everyone! He was a moody little boy last night. :lol: Went to put him to bed and he grunted and grunted at me! :p He started pulling up his newspaper too. Think someone needs to see the plum fairy! :p But I don't think I'd ever be able to persuade my neighbours to do that.

Aww bless, I love seeing him on your videos, I think you've done a brilliant job helping him out :D

Thank you so much! I will be uploading another video on him this week hopefully. :)

He is lovely - I think I've fallen in love:love: Just something about him reminds me of our Bobo - don't know what it is. But I am so pleased you are managing to persuade his owners to improve his life abit. Oh dear - he has really gotten to me...just want to give him a good home where he will get love and care - and neutered.

He is lovely - I think I've fallen in love:love: Just something about him reminds me of our Bobo - don't know what it is. But I am so pleased you are managing to persuade his owners to improve his life abit. Oh dear - he has really gotten to me...just want to give him a good home where he will get love and care - and neutered.

I wish you could! I love him so much and would love to keep him but cannot afford him and they haven't offered him to me anyway. :( I just wish he could have a lovely home where he will get EVERYTHING he needs not just a run! He would love a bunny friend. :love:

Oh bless him he is just crying out for a bunny companion. It makes me so sad that he spends most of his time alone in a small hutch :cry:

I'm so glad he's having fun with you for the time being :love:

Oh bless him he is just crying out for a bunny companion. It makes me so sad that he spends most of his time alone in a small hutch :cry:

I'm so glad he's having fun with you for the time being :love:

He really is! :(

I know I shouldn't have done this (naughty me *slaps hand*) and I will probably get slated hence the reason I didn't post this photo on here before, but.... :oops:

Don't worry no bunny was harmed. Theo wouldn't hurt a fly and both buns were under very close supervision and only sat next to each other for 5 minutes.

Looks like he's having a lovely time. I definitely agree you should show them the video, I bet if they saw they'd understand how happy he'd be to have a friend :love:

Thanks everyone! Here's a video I made for my YouTube channel all about Jack bunny if any of you are interested?

http://youtu.be/BT-euX6w36g

I removed the video I posted earlier though as my voice is so embarrassing when I'm talking to the bunnies :lol: but there's a clip of it in this video anyway. :thumb:

I felt sorry for him all alone outside so the little man's spent the evening inside with me! :) My radiator is turned off so don't worry about temperature change or anything!

He's loving it in here. :love:

null_zpsa3ce191f.jpg

null_zps03a23a96.jpg

null_zpsc25d5ac9.jpg

null_zps562db793.jpg

null_zps13675f77.jpg

null_zpscd34729a.jpg

null_zpsb89b89f3.jpg

null_zps5a862317.jpg

null_zps42719cb7.jpg

Back