• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Gotcha Day : Dizzi & Rascal

Bitzy-B

Mama Doe
Can't believe its 3 years since these two bunnies came into our lives and completely took over!! :love:

Here's a few recent piccies of them:

Just chilling on their fleecie!
20130526_175006_zpsd6882d84.jpg

Rascal-choppies nomming his hay
20130521_073428_zpse119435f.jpg

Dizzi & Rascal with their parsley bell (Dizzi waiting patiently for her turn!)!
20130521_073309_zps86bc7656.jpg

Choppies when he wasn't very well recently (surrounded by hay, readigrass, herbs etc, so that if he DID fancy a nibble, he didn't have to go far)!
20130429_133511_zps443ad0f9.jpg

And Diz-bum having a nibble at her favourite kind of paper ....... wee'd on!!! :lol:
20130413_094344_zps5a264f6a.jpg

Happy 3rd Gotcha Day to mummeh's little monkeys!!

:love: :love: :love:

How cute and their enclosure looks lovely. It's Doughnut's gotcha day today too, two years, goes really quickly. Can't imagine life before I had her now, what did I do with all my spare time!

How cute and their enclosure looks lovely. It's Doughnut's gotcha day today too, two years, goes really quickly. Can't imagine life before I had her now, what did I do with all my spare time!

............ or money!!! I think nothing of spending £25 on some posh hay for the buns but dither over spending a fiver on a new top!! lol

Happy Gotcha Day to Doughnut, such a cutie-pie xx

............ or money!!! I think nothing of spending £25 on some posh hay for the buns but dither over spending a fiver on a new top!! lol

Happy Gotcha Day to Doughnut, such a cutie-pie xx

Thanks. Yes I've spent over £1,500 on Doughnut being ill the last 7 months. Not that I begrudge it, just didn't expect it!

It is expensive but a lot of other stuff is my fault for the expense. I buy her lovely beds, igloos, play things and to be honest she is happier with a toilet roll stuffed with hay and a cardboard box but it's me who likes the nice things for her!

Thanks. Yes I've spent over £1,500 on Doughnut being ill the last 7 months. Not that I begrudge it, just didn't expect it!

It is expensive but a lot of other stuff is my fault for the expense. I buy her lovely beds, igloos, play things and to be honest she is happier with a toilet roll stuffed with hay and a cardboard box but it's me who likes the nice things for her!

Yeah last month alone I've added up that I spent £75, and that was mostly on posh hay, natural treats and 'nice things'! :shock:

Rascal also clocked up £350 at the vets due to his stasis. Soooo glad I got insurance for them.

I've got insurance for her now but she's not covered for her internal cut and fungi gut infection as that was before she was insured. At least she is covered for dental which I'm sure I will need at some point since mini lops always have trouble with their teeth!

Back