• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hiccups

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
I didn't know rabbits could get them :shock:

Lilly's had them about 4 times in the last 3 days and I couldn't work out what they were! She just had them again and it was much more obvious that it's definitely hiccups!!!!!! They don't bother her, she even had them in her sleep yesterday :roll:

Really really strange! Has anyone else heard rabbit hiccups?

I haven't actually heard them out loud, but I've seen the little head "jump" that looks as though they're hiccupping :lol:

Lilly snorts as she hiccups :shock: I only realised they were hiccups when she did some snort less ones this morning and I saw the head jump that I hadn't noticed before because I been so busy focusing on the noises! She did some more snorty hiccups not so long ago :lol: what a lady :lol:

Yes, I've seen bunny hiccups :love: though my buns have never made much noise with them, just sort of jerked a bit! :lol:

Yes Doughnut got them when I transferred her from a bottle to a bowl. She is a greedy rabbit and gulps down her food and water. It worried me at first. She doesn't seem to get them now for some reason.

Yes Doughnut got them when I transferred her from a bottle to a bowl. She is a greedy rabbit and gulps down her food and water. It worried me at first. She doesn't seem to get them now for some reason.

Ahhh that might explain it!! They usually have a bottle outside but have been in for a week with a bowl! It's really funny :lol: I thought she was having a sneezing fit with not very forceful sneezes at first! Silly snorting rabbit!

I think Doughnut just got the hang of the bowl so then she didn't get them as much. I can still hear her slurping though.

I think Doughnut just got the hang of the bowl so then she didn't get them as much. I can still hear her slurping though.

Hopefully Lilly will get the hang too then :) not that it bothers me or her! My two are both noisy drinkers! Their tummies are the noisiest though when they drink :lol:

Back