• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Drawing of your pet for £2 delivered - Pledge a Pound

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
Following on from this thread http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...I-d-like-to-draw-your-bunnies-pets-**Update**

The super talented BettyLu is offering to draw your pets (mainly bunnies) and post your pencil drawings out to you for £2 :)

Payment will be made direct to Pledge a Pound paypal (cheques or bank transfer are also fine) and I will pass on postage & packaging costs. Payments can be sent once the drawings are done and you are happy with them :) So just upload your pics to this thread in the 1st instance (any pics from the other thread are all ok, I will get those from there)

I have listed the requests so far below, I will constantly update this sheet. All money raised will go towards helping 25 rabbit rescues throughout the UK :)
I will also take in the postal addresses and deal with any special requests, which can be done for an extra donation to PaP. This frees up the most time for BettyLu to keep on drawing :)

Last edited:
Yes please! I would like 3 - Barney, Annabella and my bridge hamster Maggie if she's happy to try a hamster?

I will send monies now and upload some pics tonight.

eta- what's the paypal address?

Yes please! I would like 3 - Barney, Annabella and my bridge hamster Maggie if she's happy to try a hamster?

I will send monies now and upload some pics tonight.

eta- what's the paypal address?

Think we would be better taking the payments when the pics are done and you are happy with them, so just upload the pics first :) Will update the thread to state this x

Last edited:
bettyLu's sketches are amazing!

i want one of all my pets but can i start with ches please. here's a pic:

a124-2.jpg

i'll add the other pics later when i've been through them. :wave:

Can you add me to the list please Kirsty :wave:

ETA pics - can i please have posted out :wave:

I know not a bun but if you could manage Penny I would be so grateful. She's the first dog I ever had and this is one of my fave pics. She's an old girl now at 14 so nice to see her when she was young and full of beans

And the buns
India

Bonkers

Mose

Lucy

If it's too many let me know and I'll downsize to just one or two!

Last edited:
List should be up to date as to this point, can people please confirm all correct and if they want the actual drawings posted out :)
Thanks x

can i have this one of matt aswell please? :wave:

ab6e0f7c-d81b-4663-92ca-1dad5ccba5e2_zps5e31e352.jpg

posted out :D

eta: bisc:

gorgeousbisc_zps8a9586fd.jpg

maisie:

Photo-0522-1-2.jpg

or:

Photo-0476-1.jpg

eddie:

7c61d1ef-5a9d-4ad3-a733-6ef90c88ebe3_zpsb35c8dfe.jpg