• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Your rabbits favorite toys?

TheCallyBear

Warren Scout
So I've just got some money and I'm going to go on a bit of a rabbit shopping spree. Oooh the excitement! :lol:

And I thought what better place to ask for which toys were worthwhile than here!

So, I'd really appreciate it if you could link me to toys that your rabbits loved and couldn't get enough of.

Please and Thank you,
Cally. x

toys

willow tunnel

Cardboard box with a hole cut out of it.

Apple tree branches.

Toilet roll stuffed with hay.

Rabbit tunnels

Neither of my buns really like ''rabbit toys/chews'' from pet stores...but the willow tunnel and any other tunnel they LOVE.

So I've just got some money and I'm going to go on a bit of a rabbit shopping spree. Oooh the excitement! :lol:

And I thought what better place to ask for which toys were worthwhile than here!

So, I'd really appreciate it if you could link me to toys that your rabbits loved and couldn't get enough of.

Please and Thank you,
Cally. x

If you go on the Hay experts site, they do tunnels made of water hyacinth which my buns love to chew and run through! :wave:

willow tunnel

Cardboard box with a hole cut out of it.

Apple tree branches.

Toilet roll stuffed with hay.

Rabbit tunnels

Neither of my buns really like ''rabbit toys/chews'' from pet stores...but the willow tunnel and any other tunnel they LOVE.

I've already added the willow tunnel to my basket earlier on, so I'm glad to hear that other people's buns like them. :) And regarding the chew mat I've just been looking at those on the Hay Expert site so I'll add them. Thank you so much! I'll try get hold of some apple tree branches, but I'm afraid anything cardboard is a no no for my rabbits since they literally devour it.

If you go on the Hay experts site, they do tunnels made of water hyacinth which my buns love to chew and run through! :wave:

I'm just on that site now so I'll add that to my basket! Thank you. :D

Jingle balls, my guys love to be noisy! :roll:

Their fave toy has to be one of the small hay/treat balls with a bell hanging off of it;
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Boredom-B...et_Supplies_Small_Animals&hash=item20c06648a9

I used them as intended at first but then one broke and I found out that they LOVE it without the chain, so its just on the floor for them to pick up and chuck around. loki plays with his for ages every single day :love: plus I stuff it with hay so they play and eat hay too! :p

Mine love to explore their area once it has been cleaned out and rearranged. I like to put new stuff in for them to investigate eg treats hidden in a box or pieces of stone and wood. Tunnels and jump boxes go down well too. They have treat balls at night to keep them occupied during their active times. Good luck with the shopping spree :wave:

Delta's is a ball with a bell in it. It's got small holes in and she picks it up in her mouth and either shakes it or throws it

just brought mine some new ancol bite and chew balls they had them before and loved them to bit literally :lol: but lasted ages got them off a site for 2.39 each and free postage with animed direct i thought bargin so got them 1 each. And at the same time a couple of willow bumper packs off amazon with 2 balls in and 2 sets of twigs but their not so keen on them. but mine love cardbord cat food pouch boxes stuffed with hay and veg, depends what yours are into.
Thankfully my partner doesnt check the bank that often :lol:

My two love Apple branches, foraging for treats in boxes, anything cardboard, and anything noisy with bells and can be thrown. Jake and mimi have quite a few baby toys too which they love to throw around and thankfully aren't interested in chewing. I haven't tried chew Matt's but may have to try these!

My girls seem to like things like willow stick rush balls and wooden toys they do like the woodlands range a lot

Back