• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've got a playhouse !!!

Fluffs mum

Warren Scout
Ok well the bunnies have :D

It's the one from b&q http://www.diy.com/nav/garden/garde...yhut-Wooden-Playhouse-11987683?skuId=12498389

After trying to repair the hutch and realising that the wood to repair it roof felt etc it really would not be worth it . So gave husband ok to take it apart and then he packed it all in the car and took it to the dump. ( if you are not aware got a 2nd hand hutch in feb paid £10 did not look at it properly as w in a snow storm white mould took out newspaper hole in floor ... Generally awful)

He came back with the playhouse as I had been looking at it online and would have to save up . He put it on the credit card ! I can pay him back :shock: this from aman that does not do animals ....at all.

I have needed to sit down to get over the shock ! Will post pics when all painted and together in a couple of weeks probably :D

It's the one from b&q http://www.diy.com/nav/garden/garde...yhut-Wooden-Playhouse-11987683?skuId=12498389

After trying to repair the hutch and realising that the wood to repair it roof felt etc it really would not be worth it . So gave husband ok to take it apart and then he packed it all in the car and took it to the dump. ( if you are not aware got a 2nd hand hutch in feb paid £10 did not look at it properly as w in a snow storm white mould took out newspaper hole in floor ... Generally awful)

He came back with the playhouse as I had been looking at it online and would have to save up . He put it on the credit card ! I can pay him back :shock: this from aman that does not do animals ....at all.

I have needed to sit down to get over the shock ! Will post pics when all painted and together in a couple of weeks probably :D

I have that one for Strawberry. We fastened down the window so didn't use the hinges and we covered it with mesh instead of using the plastic windows.

That's so sweet of him aww yay for lovely OH's!!!! Please post pics would love to see it when it's all done :)

Back