• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Strange Rabbit

fizabella

Alpha Buck
I've noticed a few strange things about Maia:
She likes to toss empty juice bottles and push them around the room
She likes to eat cat food when I'm not looking - I have to put it up high so she can't get it! :lol:
She likes to hide in between all the newspapers under my desk, then runs away when I notice her - is this a game? :shock:
She licks everyone's fingers and face as if they're some kind of treat :D
I introduced my cat to her, he was terrified of her, but she just hopped right up to him and started licking his eyes! Is this normal?
She jumps INTO her hay rack to eat hay
She tips the hay bag over and eats straight from it

Does anyone else's rabbits do these things? I find it quite funny when she does them :lol:

Maia sounds a very intelligent & inventive rabbit to me.
I wonder whether she sits in the hay rack to stop dust getting up her nose? - a good thing.

I can't say that mine do exactly the same things.
Thumper my bridge bunny, was the most unusual. He would undo visitors' shoelaces even if double knotted.
He'd thump to ask me to put spiders outside, & to put the fire on in winter.
He'd watch me & then copy. eg when I was moving some plants I dug a hole, watered the bottom, & then planted.
Thumper went bananas digging holes & spraying in them. Didn't manage the planting bit though!:lol:

Benjie thinks I'm a lollipop, & licks any pink bit he can reach.
When my woolies get old & bobbled, he carefully grooms out the bobbles. I discourage this in case he eats the wool.

Awwww i love peoples quirky bunny stories! My Busters newish quirky thing is dive bombing my feet does anyone elses bunny do this?
Buster likes to lick my forehead and knock glasses of drink over to drink what goes on the floor

Maia sounds a very intelligent & inventive rabbit to me.
I wonder whether she sits in the hay rack to stop dust getting up her nose? - a good thing.

I can't say that mine do exactly the same things.
Thumper my bridge bunny, was the most unusual. He would undo visitors' shoelaces even if double knotted.
He'd thump to ask me to put spiders outside, & to put the fire on in winter.
He'd watch me & then copy. eg when I was moving some plants I dug a hole, watered the bottom, & then planted.
Thumper went bananas digging holes & spraying in them. Didn't manage the planting bit though!:lol:

Benjie thinks I'm a lollipop, & licks any pink bit he can reach.
When my woolies get old & bobbled, he carefully grooms out the bobbles. I discourage this in case he eats the wool.

It would make sense for her to jump in the hay rack for that reason
It's sweet to think that each rabbit has their own personality. Even after having Maia for just 2 days, she's really settled down and shows a very playful side to herself! :love:

It sounds like Thumper was a really funny character, I hope he enjoys digging and spraying to his hearts content up in bunny heaven :lol:
Both your rabbits sound so loving and caring towards you! :love:

Awwww i love peoples quirky bunny stories! My Busters newish quirky thing is dive bombing my feet does anyone elses bunny do this?
Buster likes to lick my forehead and knock glasses of drink over to drink what goes on the floor

Maia chases my feet while I'm walking and then starts licking them as soon as I stand still!
Buster is a smart bunny - sounds like he knows what he wants and how to get it :lol:

Back