• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Part rabbit part mountain goat!

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
Well he definatley takes after his namesake Bear Grylls :shock:

null_zps57fd71e3.jpg

My Oidhche's nickname was Mountain Rabbit, found her in all sorts of stupid places she should NOT have been able to get to!

Don't suppose Bear has been helping you with the wallpaper stripping? :lol:

My Oidhche's nickname was Mountain Rabbit, found her in all sorts of stupid places she should NOT have been able to get to!

Don't suppose Bear has been helping you with the wallpaper stripping? :lol:

Haha yes he has actually I have a funny video to upload but no power left in my laptop :lol:

My rabbit tried jumping half way up the bedroom wall, tired climbing it and of course fell to the carpet, lol, he has done this twice now and I am sure he did it last night when we where in bed as there was a tiny bit of poop that must have been stuck on him and it was half way up the wall lol. I have made sure there's no dioriah or poop on him and he is clean but that bit must have stuck to him. :lol:

That run up the wall was awesome, that is exactly what Dougal tried but he had nothing at the wall to jump on so he just jumped half way up , kinda climbed a bit and slid down and fell, he kept loking at the wall earlier like he was about to do it again. I am making him different levels and stuff , cardboard fort thing tomorrow, he has a castle I got from the local pet shop and boxes in the room but gonna make it so he can jump and lcimb more. Just wish we had a bigger spare bedroom, it is great for him but could do so much more for him if it was bigger. Will post some pics of his set up in the relevant section tomorrow if I don't forget. Love that vid. :D:lol:

Back