• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OH is an idiot

BattleKat

Wise Old Thumper
He let the buns out yesterday evening and forgot to close the little door on the run.
When I went down Eli was running around the bit of garden we fenced off because of all the poisonous stuff and I couldn't find Rambo or Lola anywhere. Eventually I heard rustling from under the chicken coop and found Rambo, and just when I collapsed crying on the floor lola decided to poke her head out of one of the tunnels in the run :roll:
One of them (I'm guessing Eli) had pulled all of the fencing out of the ground so that s/he could get to all the areas of the garden they don't normally have access to. All the mint's gone, the campanula, my nasturtium seedlings, the mallow plants, forget me nots, etc. Basically everything I feed them over summer is all gone. Thankfully they seem to have left the primroses and tulips alone but they've eaten a huge weed that I'm unsure is safe and I think some of the tri-cornered leek has been nommed too which is a definite no no.:(

I've spent the last 4 hours out there and they all seem to be ok, I'm just so thankful that the garden gate was closed (very rare) and that no predators visited last night. Will be keeping a very close eye on them.:(

Oh No your stress levels will be off the scale. Hopefully buns will be fine with their sudden varied diet!!

Dare I ask if you are still speaking to OH.

My hubby has just flooded our utility room, he is so mortified I cannot be angry with him.

Oh No your stress levels will be off the scale. Hopefully buns will be fine with their sudden varied diet!!

Dare I ask if you are still speaking to OH.

My hubby has just flooded our utility room, he is so mortified I cannot be angry with him.

He's out and didn't answer when I called to shout at him down the phone. He was meant to be home over an hour ago as well so not exactly making the situation better for himself.:roll:

I'm sure that, like yours, he'll be so upset with himself I'll end up consoling him rather than throttling him :lol:

Don't you just love em at times:roll:

Men are just fab aren't they??? Useless bunch ..... Can't actually say that mine is .. he's ironing 20 shirts just now!,!,

Lucky you found them.. What a relief...!, Your heart just sinks doesn't it.??

Fee x

Back