• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny meals

chloeturner

Warren Veteran
What and when do you feed your bunny?

Lola always gets an eggcup full of nuggets at night.

In a morning she gets her veg, for example this morning she had a small handful of spring greens (already chopped in the bag, the actual cabbages seem rubbish atm :|) 3 stalks of fresh mint, a decent stalk of rosemary, about 8 stems of dill (they weren't very "leafy" if you know what I mean) 2 or 3 pieces of kale, and a bit of baby sweetcorn.

I think I have everything just right now, there has been no excess cecals since I posted about it. Other veg she has is celery, peppers, parsnip, a bit of carrot or tomato now and then, parsley, coriander, cucumber. Havent been able to get hold of any Thyme, only got hold of Dill last week!

What is a favourite with you bunnies that I could try lola with? She eats dandelions when we have them, and she occasionally has a bite of my apple or a tiny piece of kiwi fruit, that's the only fruit shes tried :wave:

mine go mad for berries, only as an occasional treat though. and they also love basil and mint. have you tried lola with sticky weed? mine were unsure at first but now they love it, and its everywhere so really easy to find :thumb:

I'll google pictures of sticky weed :thumb: shes tried basil too, forgot to put that one lol, I didn't like the smell though :p

Back