• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spot the bunny

:love: I love ginger bunnies, I don't know why but I just think they look magical :lol: he is particularly lovely, is he quite young or is he is he old enough that he won't ever grow into those lovely long ears? :lol: I remember when Lilly was little, I swear she was more ear than rabbit!!!!

:love: I love ginger bunnies, I don't know why but I just think they look magical :lol: he is particularly lovely, is he quite young or is he is he old enough that he won't ever grow into those lovely long ears? :lol: I remember when Lilly was little, I swear she was more ear than rabbit!!!!

He is only 3 1/2 month old so plenty of growing yet, I laughed at him for tripping over his ears the other week, safe to say it didn't go down well and he started to flick his feet at me :lol:

Back