• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Loved up bunnies UD video fixed

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Seriously they love each other a ridiculous amount! They're definitely a good advert for the fact that bunnies need friends :lol: they spoon at the end :love:

Last edited:
Rabbit love is the most amazing thing ever :lol: I do feel scared because one of them will have to go first and the other is going to be heart broken :( but hopefully they'll enjoy loads of time together before then!

Oh they are adorable :love::love: They both obviously feel so safe and relaxed to act that way so credit to you. SCRUMMY :love::love:

Oh they are adorable :love::love: They both obviously feel so safe and relaxed to act that way so credit to you. SCRUMMY :love::love:

Thanks :) I don't think they realise they're supposed to be prey animals!! I think this photo sums up how relaxed Lilly is being indoors, legs out, right in the middle of the room, there's no way she can move off fast from this position!!

1b24e8e0f7cd8fba59938c0ffa8a61c8_zpseb476e82.jpg

I'm pretty much decided that these two are going to move indoors permanently now, they're just so chilled and happy!!!

I wish mine would get along.

Silly bunnies :( they don't realise what they're missing, one day hopefully they'll get along and look back thinking "we're so silly, why did we argue when we could have been friends!". I wish I could give you tips but their friendship is no credit to me, I was just very lucky, it's all down to them so not much I can help with :(

Back