• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

creation of signatures

GemB

Warren Scout
Hi There,

I normally create my own signatures but I'm looking for some software online that I could possibly use to design something a little different to my usual stuff.

My question is: What software/website do you use to create your forum signatures?

Thank you in advance :)

I use photoshop, I have my own online store because I create templates for digital scrapbookers =) I could make you one if you want?

This was one I did when I first got my 2 girls years ago..

Just had to say hi :wave: ! Because i live near Bury too!! There's not many of us round here! :lol:

Hi There,

I normally create my own signatures but I'm looking for some software online that I could possibly use to design something a little different to my usual stuff.

My question is: What software/website do you use to create your forum signatures?

Thank you in advance :)

Just had to say hi :wave: ! Because i live near Bury too!! There's not many of us round here! :lol:

Hi ripminnie :wave:

Your right there, I have been on fb groups and forums and they all seem to live north east or in the south lol

I use photoshop, I have my own online store because I create templates for digital scrapbookers =) I could make you one if you want?

This was one I did when I first got my 2 girls years ago..

I would love for you to design me a signature, thank you so much for offering x what do you need? would you need me to send you links for the photos I would like to use?

I tried but just couldn't do it... All I got was a blue box coming up...!!!

Aaarrrgghhh technology........:censored:

I have had a play around with software I have on my laptop and come up with this.....

What do you all think?

Back