• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Found a rabbit.. *pics*

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
A actual real life black lion head rabbit!

My moms cousin rang up earlier saying they caught a rabbit under their car after beng chased up and down the road by their gun dog.. Been in a carrier of straw and cabbage for 24 hours.

No idea if its a boy or girl.. Posters have gone up round where she lives but apparently all of her neighbours have said they had seen it in their garden on and off for 3 days.

Looks healthy enough, skittish but wide eyed and friendly. Has some random patches of agouti browns on his/her bottom area. I'd say it looks about 5/6 months old.. Maybe but I'm no expert! May just look younger as its been living on grass for god knows how long, maybe it's lost some weight. Bunny has had some pellets, hay and grass. Been jumping around and investigating when no one was looking!

No idea what to do with him/her! Currently residing in the wooden run with a hidey house and everything away from Donny and Lola.

So incredibly last minute ..

null_zpseea5fc97.jpg

null_zps27195465.jpg

null_zpseb851d95.jpg

null_zpsccf35f16.jpg

null_zps6cb5077e.jpg

Last edited:
Bless, he looks lovely! Hopefully someone is missing him and he has a nice home but just done a runner. If not i love your new bunny :D

Awww wee darling..... Hope the bunny has a lovely life whether you or someone else take him

Noserubs. to him(her)

Fee xx

Bless, he looks lovely! Hopefully someone is missing him and he has a nice home but just done a runner. If not i love your new bunny :D

Awww wee darling..... Hope the bunny has a lovely life whether you or someone else take him

Noserubs. to him(her)

Fee xx

Bloody bad time for him/her to come along :lol: Adopting a 5th for Leo.. Jeez :lol: If someone comes forward then great, but I can't adopt a bunny then expect them to take one back in.. Maybe I could neuter/spay and vaccinate the bunny before.. Or maybe I could get a kennel and another damn rabbit .. :lol: that would depend on if I could keep it at my bf's outside, if not then there is literally no room left!

Stressed out :lol:

So glad he is safe with you, I can't believe how many pets have been found today.

It's ridiculous isn't it! Been a stressful day anyway, Donny had a horrible accident and we took him straight to the vets :cry: then I come back to find this rabbit has arrived and I'm absolutely clueless as to what to do.. If no one comes forward ..and it's a boy.. Maybe he'd get on with Donny and Lola.. If not, then I don't know yet. I always said I wanted a black or lionhead rabbit ..just not right now! :lol:

Hopefully someone somewhere is missing him/her. I'd hate it if someone didn't try and get my bunnies back to me somehow, my moms cousin has put posters up saying "black rabbit found" amd her mobile number because she didn't want to put out loads of information just in case.

Back