• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photos from our Las Vegas wedding 12 May 2013

martlou

Warren Veteran
Hello all

So we booked our wedding last June and kept it secret for almost a year apart from parents and maybe half a dozen friends :D. We went to Las Vegas with our parents then they came home and we flew to Mexico for our honeymoon. Here's some pics from our wedding :D

Me and dad

Me and the mums (mine in pink, Martyn's in blue)

Us!

Our car :D

On our way :D

Start of the ceremony

We're married with our name in lights! :D

Then we went on the gondolas at The Venetian, which was brilliant :D Loads of people spontaneously singing, clapping and cheering :D

And in The Bellagio Conservatory gardens (which are amazing by the way!)

:love:

Gorgeous pics, you looked stunning Lou and Mr T didn't scrub up badly either! Looks like you had a terrific day. Fabulous!

Beautiful photos and dress. :love:

Looking at the first photo I was thinking when did Martyn grow his hair, did you marry someone else. ;)

Wow.... Fantastic photographs and you look gorgeous......!

What a lovely experience and so very very special

Many congratulations

Fee x

Congratulations!!! It looks like an incredible day and amazing experience. :thumb::love::love:

Hope you had a wonderful time in Mexico as well.:wave:

Congratulations!!! It looks like an incredible day and amazing experience. :thumb::love::love:

Hope you had a wonderful time in Mexico as well.:wave:

Thanks everybody :D

We had a really good time in Mexico as well though we did have a couple of rather traumatic days. In a nutshell, we hired a Jeep for 3 days, on the 3rd day we drove to Chitchen Itza, car broke down there - 200km from our hotel, no way to contact the rental people, no idea where we were, no Spanish other than a phrasebook between us. I did cry at one point, it was around 100 degrees and we only had half a bottle of water. Due to various miracles and Martyn's excellent skills at keeping getting the car going we finally got back. It took 6 hours, and only 2 to get there.

The following day Martyn went diving and a lady on the trip had a heart attack (they think) and died :cry: The dive boat just disappeared with her though, the 4 divers had no idea what was going on and they were left for 90 minutes in the middle of the ocean. They were rescued by anther passing boat, from which one of the divers saw their frantic waving. Very scary, there could easily have been several other deaths that day:cry:

Congratulations! You look very pretty.

But just read your post above oh my god! Sounds really traumatic especially the diving bit!!

Back