• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Joshua's 1 Year Anniversary *many, many pictures*

Snowytoshi

Mama Doe
As of May 22nd Joshua has been with us a year. When I first met him I tried to pet him through the bars of is cage and he snarled at me. Over the next nine months I worked with him hoping that someone would fall in love with him like we had. Unfortunately people couldn't see past his aggressive nature and in May of 2012 we decided to get him. In the beginning we tried to keep him in a x-pen, but he was a bunny without bars and broke free again and again. When we bonded Toshi and Paige, moving them downstairs, Joshua was allowed free range of my room. Since that moment he blossomed, sleeping on my bed at night, and sleeping in my windowsill. These are some pictures illustrating Joshua's story so far :love:

Joshua during one of our shelter visits managed to jump on to a huge stack of carriers.

Joshy exploring his new home.

Joshua didn't think being petted was good!

First hidey spot.

Joshua eating some fresh grass, his first night with us.

What is this place?

I've never seen so many toys!

Joshua's first Christmas

What's in here?

Look at all these presents mommy!

Favorite hay box...

Flopping after what was likely a mad dash around the room.

Mine! All mine!

But mommy, digging is fun!

More hay boxes!

A return to the shelter

To meet a pretty girl...

Unfortunately she didn't like you as much as you liked her!

My beautiful golden bunny, you have come so far since I first met you. You have learned the joys of binkies, dandelions, and a world without bars. I look forward to many more happy years with you.

Lovely golden bunny. The girlie looked a little beauty too.... Congratulations on seeing past his aggression. Looks like the two of you have a great relationship.

Back