• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies and cat being really cute and lazy =D

Jaffacake

Alpha Buck
Please can someone tell my rabbits that they have the whole sunny garden to play in?! They've spent almost all of the day cuddling in their cage :lol:

A bit later-

A bit later (Bella has buried her head under Foxie, and Foxie has stretched his feet out like a cat :love:)-

Today is 'scrub the cage clean' day so I've been wanting to kick them out all day, but they looks so cute :love:

My cat's being feeling sleepy recently too- this is her yawning last night

But then all of a sudden 'Oh! I hear something!!' :lol:

:love:

Haha, must be a sleepy day!
Here are some more photos. I'm going a bit overboard- but they are being so cute today! :love:

They made it downstairs for strokes! But not out of the cage. I just want to grin every time Bella chooses to come to me for attention. She's already changed so much from the little rescue bunny she was a couple of months ago!

Then Bell went to chill in the den- it's all cool and green in there! ;)

Then they had a rest in the hay

Bella ALMOST makes it out, but then decides to stay where she is :lol:

Lovely bunnies!

I remember, when I posted a picture of my naughty torti Bella you said you had torties. She is beautiful. :love:

I remember your norti tortie Babsie! She is beautiful <3

I am glad you think Sachmis is pretty :love: She's a little trouble maker though.
She does tricks too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM8Rp_g66hM :lol:

My older tortie cat Pasch is a little nervous and harder to get photos on but she's in this video with Sachmis as a baby:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFkn_ldJ9p8

Just going to clean out the bunnies, then will have a look.

Incidentally, in the past 2 days I've had a dead mouse left for me in the hall and, even more upsetting, a teeny little bird with no feathers that I had to put out of its misery as its beak was just about moving. :cry:

Aww no! Poor baby bird :(
Sachmis went through a phase of killing things, especially little mice =/ Although she's also stolen a packet of chicken nuggets from some ones house and dragged it through the cat flap, along with chicken wings, tesco bags and other pieces of rubbish. Naughty cat! :lol:

Pasch has never killed anything. She used to bring frogs in and drop them behind the arm chair in the lounge so they'd jump on your feet when you were watching TV. :lol: She brought a mouse home a few months ago and I heard her meowing in the kitchen so went to investigate. The mouse was completely unharmed, and she was just watching it, and then Sachmis saw it and put the whole thing in her mouth- you couldn't even see the tail- I pinned her down and shouted and she spat it back out again, still alive. We kept it for a couple of days to let it recover and it was eating and drinking just fine so we let it go in a field. I don't know how long it would've lasted, but we gave it a shot.

I'm a vegetarian so I hate seeing any animal die, but even I think cats will be cats and they have a right to hunt if they want. This country belongs to them as much as it belongs to the mice, the birds and to us! Having said that the pair of them now have 4 big cat bells on their collars so the whole world can hear them coming and we haven't had any little creatures brought back since! :lol:

Back