• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please share your favourite housing websites.

KB

Mama Doe
:wave:
As above really.
Apart from what you've seen on here what websites do you find inspirational with regard to bun housing?
Especially those that would really help newbie or would be bun slaves.
Thanks.

Hi Rabcat thanks for answering.
I knew about & do like these, also like the RWAF pages about retrofitting a basic undersize hutch with a single rabbit to make it suitable for a pair.
It's lovely to see the single buns life transformed.
So I was wondering if I had missed any thing elsedgood......& the 96 views & not one post was disappointing so thanks again!

Hiya :wave:

I find that the same sites come up most of the time when you look. When looking I did find it a bit frustrating that you would see loads of pictures but not necessarily the details of where the housing could be sourced from.

I have found the information on here regarding what housing others have really useful though. This forum helps as members are happy to share the details of their suppliers and what they thought of the product and service. If you are not able to do diy or have anyone close to do it for you then it is really helpful to have recommendations because as with anything you can easily pick the wrong supplier or find that the product is not as described or not as suitable as you thought.

A list of recommended suppliers and whether they do a made to measure service could be useful maybe?

Back