• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What are your rabbits doing RIGHT NOW?

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Mine are sleeping, Harvey in a DBF position, Lilly in a hovercraft position, as per usual!!!! They will wake up to play at 10 knowing them!

So what are yours doing right the second?

Pierre is eating is log and throwing it around the lounge,

Bernie is sitting, actually, no laying in the litter tray eating hay. She's knocking more of it over the edge than actually eating it.

Pierre is eating is log and throwing it around the lounge,

Bernie is sitting, actually, no laying in the litter tray eating hay. She's knocking more of it over the edge than actually eating it.

I love it when they're lying down whilst eating hay, it's the epitome of laziness :lol:

Leo is eating hay, Poppy is in her cube bed. Shockingly :lol: No idea what Donny and Lola are doing, either eating hay or lying in the run :)

Ellie is lying on Stephen's bed (DBF) and Stephen is loafed on Ellie's! :lol: they're so lazy.

So I guess that bunnies like sleeping and eating hay the most :lol: mine are still sleeping but have swapped positions!

I'm looking forwards to play time now, they've been nearly continuously asleep since midday :shock:

I don't know :( I'm on holiday, I'm really missing them! Meh :(

Probably scoffing their faces full of of hay!:love:

I don't know :( I'm on holiday, I'm really missing them! Meh :(

Probably scoffing their faces full of of hay!:love:

I don't know, mine are naughtiest when I'm away... Chewing their hutch to pieces, throwing their food bowls about.... Chewing wires if in the house...... So yours are probably trying to fit as much mischief in before you get home and they can't get away with it anymore :lol:

I can see mine out the window, they're sitting outside in their run, next to each other, waiting for their dinner I think! Look sstrange when they just sit there, all upright, not munching grass! Strange bunny boys!!

In a min they will madly dash back into their shed and run circles around my fee twhile I get their dinner :)

I can see mine out the window, they're sitting outside in their run, next to each other, waiting for their dinner I think! Look sstrange when they just sit there, all upright, not munching grass! Strange bunny boys!!

In a min they will madly dash back into their shed and run circles around my fee twhile I get their dinner :)

I forgot about dinner last night :oops: I could work out why they were sat at my feet nudging me and Harvey kept jumping on and off me! I suddenly realised and got up and they sprinted to their dinner bowls :lol: I almost forgot tonight actually, thanks for reminding me! Although I'm sure they would have reminded me when they wake up, which isn't going to be too soon as Lilly is dreaming :roll:

As of about two minutes ago he spotted Joey gerbil in this tank for the first time.. So cute he watched him for a bit with his ears forward and head binkyed then left him to it.
Left him having a drink!

Patrick is playing chess and learning how to foxtrot.

Oh no wait, he's just sitting still lookin like a burnt loaf of bread.

As of about two minutes ago he spotted Joey gerbil in this tank for the first time.. So cute he watched him for a bit with his ears forward and head binkyed then left him to it.
Left him having a drink!

:love: how long have you had Joey? Has it taken him a while to notice him r have you just got Joey?

I'm excited about the buns meeting my parents new dog, I think Harvey will be interested, Lilly will be full of hate! I was worried about having to protect the rabbits from the puppy, but apparently the puppy is still smaller than Harvey so I'm more worried about protecting the puppy from them!!! I can just imagine one of them trying to hump the poor pup :roll:

My two are just looking bewildered, their tarpaulin on their run has gone on again... Today is the firs full da with it off.... They have been running around seeing whats happening!!!

Patrick is playing chess and learning how to foxtrot.

Oh no wait, he's just sitting still lookin like a burnt loaf of bread.

:lol:

I was sat there like this :shock: :oops:

I'm sure if you put a chess board down for him he'd have fun knocking the pieces over and throwing them about :lol:

My two are just looking bewildered, their tarpaulin on their run has gone on again... Today is the firs full da with it off.... They have been running around seeing whats happening!!!

:love: it's great now the rain has gone :D I want it to be warmer at night though because these two need to temporarily be back in the garden in the next week!!!

Back