• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

you have to have eyes like a hawk

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
or ears, bunnies can get into soo much trouble without realising as sox did earlier, he waits for me to have a bath before we return to our room, he sat there and so was mabel he must of found something on the floor, I heard him crunching his molars, and thought im not happy about what he could of picked up with the sound of the knowing he was doing, so got hold of him and said sox im not letting you go until get whatever it is out as he clearly wasn't for letting go of his find

after opening his mouth and checking front teeth, and getting no where, I said right sox, im going to have to go further in to your molars and try and get t out, as I knew it wasn;t food and was starting to worry, then he let me take it out, it was a tiny bead :roll: silly boy

Yep, eyes in the back of your head! Hugo likes to bite walls, door frames and the lovely wicker hearts that I have at the end of the bed for decoration. You take your eyes off him and he is on it!! Naughty bunnies! Glad you managed to get the bead out. It makes you wonder what goes on in their heads to want to eat a bead!

I once put a banana skin in the bedroom bin, Jasmine jumped in the bin nicked it and ran off down the hall, luckily I got it off her the little monkey before she could eat any of it.

Back