• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much should rabbits sleep?

Poppy is always lying down, only has about 4 hours in the night/early morning mad time. Donny and Lola don't sleep much at all though.

I can never tell though really, seeing as they sleep with their eyes open :lol: I know when Poppy is because she always starts dreaming :lol:

Mine really vary but between 7 and 11 my lot have mad moments but plenty of rest as well. Doesnt seem unusual.

Lola is fairly active between 9am-11am, then snoozes under the table, in her tunnel, in front of the cupboards, only livening up to sit in the litter box and munch or go for a wee in the cage.

Unless she has outdoor access, today she's been active between 3 and 5pm then caught up on snooze time after :lol: she's always very active between 8pm and 11pm though. She's still young though, Misty used to have loads more snooze time even though she was only 4! Guess it depends on the individual :wave:

I think Bella sleeps during the day mostly. Whenever I go downstairs in the evening/night she always appears to be wide awake.

Back