• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour Discovers a Bed and Bears

Aww, Endeavour and bears :love: great pics, love the one where your're stroking him and he's got his eyes closed in contentment :thumb:

he's clearly saying ditch the bears and let me sleep here on a night instead, I'm cuddlier ;) :lol:

he is so beautiful :love:

Ohhh myyy... :love::love::love::love::love::love:
I also love the picture with the nose strokies...isn't that bliss on his wee face? :love:
Fiver spends a lot of time on my bed. When I give him grooms he gets that lovely little happy eyed face. :) He was adopted from a pet store that he was returned to...twice! :( I would never have been introduced to the mini rex were it not for him and I'm so glad I was there that day and that my daughter has keen eyes! :) He was stuffed away behind the Halloween costumes and she happened to glance back there, else we'd not have seen him at all.
Comfy, happy Endeavour! :love:

He fits in well with the bears and would get lost if he fell asleep with them, one more cute snuggler in a pile!!

He is so gorgeous and I am thrilled you have him, especially when you see his face as you give him nose rubs.:love::love::love::love:

I like the it is scary but I must look stretching picture.
Faline likes to groom velvety bears. She found a velvet hat front porcelain folk the other day and groomed it for ages.

Back