• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hoovers

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
I was really surprised that Harvey and Lilly weren't petrified by the Hoover :shock: they're indoors free ranging and I needed to Hoover up the hay that they thought looked better smeared across the floor than in their tray :roll: and they just don't care that it's on :shock:

This is the second time I've hoovered in front of them and the reaction I get is that they wake up because of the noise then either proceed to wash or go back to sleep!!!

Are they really weird rabbits? Or am I weird to have thought rabbits would be terrified of the Hoover?!

Poppy's ears go forward but ignores it, Leo can't hear it :lol: and Donny and Lola chase/watch the lawn mower! :lol:

:lol:

Sounds like my two aren't too weird then!

I just assumed as easily startled, prey animals the big, loud threat of a Hoover would be horrifying to them! I'm obviously very glad it isn't!

Louie is fine with it! we even vacuum him to get rid of all the loose fur!

What an amazing idea!!!! Let's hope Harvey is as compliant, because it'll be a great time saver :lol: I spent 20 mins brushing him yesterday before I went to bed to get the loose fur :shock: I reckon he'll still demand his strokes and brushing though as well :lol:

Teddykins my mini lop runs alongside the Hoover while I'm using it Unfortunately it resulted in his ear going up the pipe I turned the Hoover off straight away but he didn't seem too bothered, me, we'll I nearly had a heart attack so I keep him well away from Hoover now but he's still not scared of it None of my others are bothered with it, my cats are a different matter

Whatever Rolo is doing, whenever I put the hoover on, he's there under my feet, I have to be really careful!!! It really doesn't bother him at all, in fact I think he's quite fascinated by it!

Teddykins my mini lop runs alongside the Hoover while I'm using it Unfortunately it resulted in his ear going up the pipe I turned the Hoover off straight away but he didn't seem too bothered, me, we'll I nearly had a heart attack so I keep him well away from Hoover now but he's still not scared of it None of my others are bothered with it, my cats are a different matter

Whatever Rolo is doing, whenever I put the hoover on, he's there under my feet, I have to be really careful!!! It really doesn't bother him at all, in fact I think he's quite fascinated by it!

Maybe I'll have to get it out when they're in a playful mood one time and see what happens :lol: but whilst watching out for stray ears! :lol:

Back