• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fell in love with a bun at the P@H adoption u/d neutering#2 booked

Alison Marie

Wise Old Thumper
Looked so sad. :( A little black bun. Said he'd been 'abandoned' :)roll:) There was also a little ginger bun that looks like old stock - there were babies that look very similar in the baby enclosure.

OH said we can go rescue the black lop if I wanted him but then I've got to consider whether my two would get along with him. :oops:

Last edited:
I fell in love with one in P@H too, brought him home and my existing ones hated him, still do! So I had to go out and get another one for him :roll: :lol: Just an excuse to have more bunnies really!

I did the same, happily bonded pair then took Alfie home, love him to bits though, he's on his own just now til he's older to be neutered

I did the same, happily bonded pair then took Alfie home, love him to bits though, he's on his own just now til he's older to be neutered

I think im going to pop in later and find out more about the bun. They are running bunny workshops every saturday so who knows he mighy be adopted by the time i go back!

Be prepared to have him as a single bun or with a different bun if the bond doesn't work out.

I adopted my Max because I fell in love with him (god knows why he was a little git!) but my already bonded pair Timmy and Mimi were having none of it!

So now Max is with Charlotte and I have 2 pairs of buns to keep happy :roll::lol:

Looked so sad. :( A little black lop. Said he'd been 'abandoned' :)roll:) There was also a little ginger bun that looks like old stock - there were babies that look very similar in the baby enclosure.

OH said we can go rescue the black lop if I wanted him but then I've got to consider whether my two would get along with him. :oops:

Maybe it was meant to be :love:

We fell in love with 2 buns at the adoption section of the one near us. I could not choose so I waited a week before going back hoping one had been adopted. When we got there one of them was just about to leave with her new owners so I asked about the other one. While I was talking to the assistant my hubby realised he knew one of the people adopting the other one (the sister of someone he works with).

We took Lily home happy that the decision was made for is. That was Saturday on the Monday my hubby got a phone call at work asking if we would take the other one as it kept biting the new owner. So Tess came to live with us too.

Tess has fitted in really well and was happily bonded into a trio (now pair as we have lost Benjamin).

Lily on the other hand is in her 2nd pairing after the 1st one broke down. She is a very skitty bunny and we are worried about the current pairing. I have no idea if this is anything to do with what happened to her before we got her.

P@H never seem to have much information on the adoption area buns.

Good luck

We fell in love with 2 buns at the adoption section of the one near us. I could not choose so I waited a week before going back hoping one had been adopted. When we got there one of them was just about to leave with her new owners so I asked about the other one. While I was talking to the assistant my hubby realised he knew one of the people adopting the other one (the sister of someone he works with).

We took Lily home happy that the decision was made for is. That was Saturday on the Monday my hubby got a phone call at work asking if we would take the other one as it kept biting the new owner. So Tess came to live with us too.

Tess has fitted in really well and was happily bonded into a trio (now pair as we have lost Benjamin).

Lily on the other hand is in her 2nd pairing after the 1st one broke down. She is a very skitty bunny and we are worried about the current pairing. I have no idea if this is anything to do with what happened to her before we got her.

P@H never seem to have much information on the adoption area buns.

Good luck

Funny how it works out :lol: i think youre right though not much info available :( we will go back and see what our gut feeling is

:oops::oops: he was too cute to leave behind. he is 8 months old. he has some fur regrowing as he was part of a pair but the other bun turned on him. so will keep an eye on that. he's really friendly and inquisitive :thumb:

i think he's a netherland dwarf? has little ears :)

984134_10151437345338321_418956122_n.jpg

we're hoping to get him neutered ASAP :love: looking forward to seeing how his character develops. the lady doing the adoption said he loves cuddles and is a really chilled bun. it was nice to speak to smoeone who knew about rabbits too :thumb:

he needs a name!

I've always said if I had a boy bunny it'd be Charlie or Oscar :love:

Why don't you wait a couple of days and see how his personality develops? Might be a little easier to name based on that :) xx

I'm letting him settle for now,, he likes the little blue igloo :D I originally bought it for Nibbles and Buttons but they're too big for it now :lol: he seems to be settling in OK though.

Back