• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New camera!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
My camera died on Thursday, after 8 years of faithful service during which it even survived being left out in the rain overnight. I have a new one, but unfortunately Spenser has not been in a photogenic mood... :roll:

Spenser: I know you've got a new camera, Mummy, but I was sleeping. Go away! :evil:

Spenser
: Put me DOWN! :evil:

Aww poor thing. I have a bunny who's not so keen on cuddles. Got scratches to prove it. Don't be too grumpy Spenser you'll have to get used to the camera :lol:

:shock: Did mummy dare pick you up ? I see revenge in your eye Spenser. ;)

The first photo is gorgeous, you are very handsome. :love::love::love:

Oh gosh they are brilliant photo's and Spenser is as handsome as ever although he look's like he's thinking
" oh no she's bought another camera" :lol::lol:

:shock: Did mummy dare pick you up ? I see revenge in your eye Spenser. ;)

The first photo is gorgeous, you are very handsome. :love::love::love:

Spenser: Yes, there has been far too much hoisting of my feetsies from the ground lately. :shock::evil: This morning I had my revenge. ;) I woke Mummy up before 6am this morning with vigorous scratching and ripping of books and boxes. She kept having to get out of bed to take things off me, and as soon as she was back in bed I started up again. :lol:

Spenser: Yes, there has been far too much hoisting of my feetsies from the ground lately. :shock::evil: This morning I had my revenge. ;) I woke Mummy up before 6am this morning with vigorous scratching and ripping of books and boxes. She kept having to get out of bed to take things off me, and as soon as she was back in bed I started up again. :lol:

:shock: You must have had lessons from Mr Bennett. :lol::lol:

Back