• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

found these pics from years ago

moi

Mama Doe

Dusty, Harry, Sparkle, Tails, Luna & Sonic

My first Piggy, named Harry after Harry Potter as I got her from a pet shop without doing any research. Turned out she was a girl but the name stuck. And cos of the crazy perm we used to call her hairy girl :)

Luna (after Luna Lovegood) or loonyloo as we called her.

Dusty, she was a biiiiiig girl.

Sparkle.... she was a short but fat girl :)

Sonic... her Mother was found in a house in Norfolk and at the time it was the worse the rspca had ever seen. There was around 80 piggies in one place amongst other animals. Her Mother was pregnant with her at the time. Sonic had many many problems which was probably down to severere inbreeding. She never seemed quite right and only had a short life. She had very bad fits towards the end :( She was tiny when I got her and she never grew to the proper size that she should have. She always looked like a baby piggy x

Tails, the man of the group. A friend of my Sisters recued a rabbit and the owner would only let her take the rabbit with the piggy. I said I would rehome him for her, but fell in love with him so off he went to cavy Cambridge trust to get neatured. He loved his 5 wives :)

They are lovely but I have a special soft spot for Sparkle...

She was such a sweetie, and such a fatty. Not through overeating, she was just tubby! When she was lying down she was as wide as she was long :)

They were such lovely little pets and something seemed missing when they were all at rainbow bridge x

Back