• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

if I had the money......

moi

Mama Doe
Id rescue so many more rabbits. I quite often see bunnies up for 'sale' on facebook where people are bored and it breaks my heart. I would like to rescue them all x

If I win the lottery ( which I never remember to do:D) I will be in touch so your wishes can be fulfilled:thumb:

:lol:

how many years have you been rabbit-ing? i would have been just the same for the first three years.

after reading here for a while i think running a rescue is the route to penury and heartbreak.

If I won the lottery I'd pay for Ludo to have all his vet visits with the home visit service.

Then I'd pay for some sort of rabbit/piggie rescue. But I don't think I'd be able to run it...

If i won. I'd give up work, get a dog, a better set up for my bunnies and would make a HUGE donation To a bunny rescue, alzheimers society and a cancer hospice

If i won. I'd give up work, get a dog, a better set up for my bunnies and would make a HUGE donation To a bunny rescue, alzheimers society and a cancer hospice

This but not the dog. Also after my charitable donations I would get a flash car and have a hot weather holiday (my buns would get passports and I would hire my own plane so they can come with us):D

Back