• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A bunny dream

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Sorry for posting another thread :oops: if there's a limit I'll be over it soon....

Anyway, I present Lilly dreaming!!!!

I also have a short clip from when she woke up and I caught her yawning, I may just put that on a post on this thread when I can get it to upload :D

Oh my gosh that is the cutest thing! And Harvey just sitting in the corner lol.

He was actually having his own little dream because I could hear him purring :lol: they are noisy sleepers!! Harvey snored a bit earlier! They would never ever make it as wild rabbits :lol:

Oh bless - cute little double yawn :lol: :love:

About half her yawns she also does this weird thing with her tongue, she sticks it out to the right, to the left then over then top of she bottom incisors and the wiggles it back in :shock: she has a long tongue..... I will try my hardest to catch her doing it but they tend to be too spontaneous to catch :lol:

Brilliant!!! When you said 'are you eating your hay' it looked like bunnie shock its head to say no! lol x

Brilliant!!! When you said 'are you eating your hay' it looked like bunnie shock its head to say no! lol x

:lol:

She did that before on camera to "do you love him?" referring to her husbun Harvey, I like to think that time it was more of a nod to say yes though :lol:

Lovely. She is very pretty. Bunny piccies and videos are what makes the world go round. Never stop posting!!!

Lovely. She is very pretty. Bunny piccies and videos are what makes the world go round. Never stop posting!!!

:D you're definitely right on that one :p I love looking at all the photos and videos on here so I'll definitely keep contributing, can there be too many videos/photos of bunnies?!!

She is a very I pretty girl :love: some people have told me she's funny looking :( I can't understand, I literally sit and admire her beauty :lol: she's a naughty girl today, she's humping Harvey :roll: and I don't know why, I don't think it's dominance because she humps him, gets of and grooms him!! :roll:

Back